Reduce your student loan by up to $300 a month
At $1.5 trillion, student loan debt is an issue that is taking center stage in the United States, and many employers are looking to find a solution.
That’s why we offer a wholistic approach that focuses on student loan debt relief to provide a solution for all employees. Voluntary and low-cost options are available.
What makes us different?
- Wholistic solution of financial benefits for all employees
- Concierge-level service with human touch
- Not a singular-focused student loan solution – employee choice
- Significantly greater benefit value than a repayment assistance plan
- Voluntary and low-cost employer options
- No payroll administration: direct-bill or employer-paid
- Best-in-class and industry leading service partners
Designed for large-sized companies who are looking for a voluntary or low-cost financial wellness benefit solution–with unmatched value–for all their employees.
For Alumni, Trade, and Professional associations looking for a meaningful financial wellness benefit to use as a member recruitment and retention tool.
Student Loan Debt Relief is only available through employers, companies, association groups, and LIVING 2.0.
How it works
Schedule a free 30-minute call with one of our Student Loan Specialists to review your loans and financial situation
Review your financial goals together
By the end of the call, we will give you our assessment, our program to help you achieve your goals, and how much it will cost to use (there are fees involved with refinancing your loans)
As soon as you decide to work with us, we go right to work renegotiating your student loans (and during 30-45 day period, you do not have to make any loan payments)
Once we finish negotiating, you get a brand new, lower cost loan to sign