We took the best parts from traditional couples counseling, over 60 years of relationship research, plus the wisdom of other happy couples, and combined it with a seamless interactive technology to create a unique, guided therapeutic experience.
CLARIFY YOUR NEEDS
What do you and your partner need to be happy? We not only clarify those needs, but we help you meet them and then we teach you how to communicate them in a stress-free way.
Learn how to replace criticism and blame with empathy-based listening and conflict resolution skills that will immediately improve your relationship.
THE COUPLEWISE CYCLE
Based on the process of world-renowned couples counselors, our 5-step process is the path you’ll follow to grow, repair, and strengthen your relationship one need at a time.
it’s just science, that’s all.
CoupleWise is different. We evaluate your needs, then we help you develop the skills and healthy behaviors that are scientifically proven to lead to long-lasting, satisfying relationships.
Our founding psychologist, Dr. Gary Krane Ph.D., along with our world-renowned team of advisors and technologists, spent the last 10 years researching and designing CoupleWise in order to bring you innovations that allow you to work on your relationship when you’re ready, and deliver real benefits:
- Immediately begin reducing stress.
- Totally private and confidential, from the comfort of home.
- Available 24/7/365 for pennies a day, not $100-$200 an hour.
- Over 300 ways to put fun and play back into your lives.
- Learn how to resolve conflict and increase communication, and add more intimacy and romance to your relationship.
- People with healthy core relationships have less long-term illness, and live healthier, longer, happier lives.
Having interviewed thousands of couples in 55 countries on all of the world’s 7 continents during our 37 years of research on successful marriage, we can say that CoupleWise is the first use of the internet we’ve seen that shows real promise for helping vast numbers of couples from the privacy of their own home. This is especially significant for couples who cannot afford or are otherwise unwilling to see a therapist.